Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Is it normal for my federal return to take over a month when I have a very simple profile/status? I filed on 3/28 and estimated date was 4/18 but I still have not gotten.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

Is it normal for my federal return to take over a month when I have a very simple profile/status? I filed on 3/28 and estimated date was 4/18 but I still have not gotten.

Was your return accepted?  You can check your efile status here
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/efile-status-lookup">https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/efi...>

Yes my federal and state were both accepted fairly quickly.  That page only shows that they were accepted. I tried the IRS site and it just says it's still being processed and "a date will be posted when it's available"

You have to keep waiting for the IRS.  Only the IRS can tell you.  Turbo Tax only gives you an estimated date.  

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies