Yes I claim my grandson and I did not get my stimu...

Jconley

Yes I claim my grandson and I did not get my stimulus check for him but I got mine but not his so what do I do

GiseleD

The IRS is sending the stimulus payments in waves; not everyone is receiving them at the same time. The IRS has not given TurboTax any official guidance as to when stimulus payments for every person will be released. As long as you provided your direct deposit information/card information or mailing address information, you will receive the stimulus when it is released to you (as long as your dependent otherwise qualifies for it).

If you don't receive the stimulus payment in 2020, you can always receive it as a credit on your 2020 return in 2021. The stimulus is actually an ADVANCE on a credit on your 2020 return. 

How old is he?  Has to be under 17.