Mary-D

Wrong city of residence appears on form when I select the correct one in EasyStep.

I live in Ohio. When I select my city of residence from the dropdown menu, the wrong city appears on form 37. Should I select the (wrong) city which makes the “right” city appear in form 37? Will this screw anything else up?

I live in Fairborn. When I select Fairborn from the dropdown menu on EasyStep, Evandale shows up on Form 37 (it is the city above Fairborn alphabetically). In order to have Fairborn show up correctly on Form 37, I have to select Fairfax on EasyStep, which is the city after Fairborn alphabetically. should I just use the one that makes the right city go in the form? This is clearly a software glitch. I don't want to create a ripple effect elsewhere.

Hal_Al

Form 37 can not be e-filed. It has to be printed and mailed. So, what you see will be what is submitted.  So, go ahead with the work around.