turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Is anyone else still waiting for their refund. Mine was accepted on January 29th

@luvmygurlsunnie1 i called and she said it went under review on February 6th and I should have it 45 days after that. I'm calling back later to see if I get the same results.

Is anyone else still waiting for their refund. Mine was accepted on January 29th

@ecarter36 ridiculous! She couldn’t tell you a date that the review was going to be over like everyone else? This is crazy. When did you get the actual letter from them?

They're so lazy! Smh that's why i said im going to call back cuz they keep giving me different dates. And I got my letter on the 14th I think. @luvmygurlsunnie1

@ecarter36 I got mine March 1st so I wonder when it went under review? I can’t get thru to a live person... and when I think do it says they are experiencing a high call volume call back later!!! Smh

@ecarter36 I just called and finally got ahold of someone he told me 60 days from feb 28th... so April 28th I guess and if I don’t get it by then call back... smh... he also told me the where my refund isn’t even working on my account at the moment but it should “come back to life” once my return is processed so I’m thinking they haven’t even started reviewing my return. He told me he was reviewing my account and all I heard was him typing and after 5 min he had nothing to tell me expect wait 60 days!!! I’m so over this crap

@luvmygurlsunnie1  damn 60 dayz?? Wow...why that long?

@ecarter36 idk I called back a couple hours later and they told me 45 days so I don’t think they even know what they’re talking about

My point exactly @luvmygurlsunnie1 they get on my nerves

@luvmygurlsunnie1  remember I said it went under review Feb 6th? I called back and they said it went under review March 6th smh

Has anyone heard anything new?

I wish; I am on hold waiting to speak to a TA. I will not let them amend my return over my dead body but I certainly would like to hear what one has to say. Hopefully not BS. I'll let y'all know what they say in about 20 mins. It's sad I filed 2/1... 50 days ago.

Smh they had me on hold for a whole entire hour so I hung up but ok keep me updated @Butreallywheremyrefund! ...I just got fired the other day now i really need the funds lbs and I filed on January 26th

Wow no help, I actually got hung up on.

Smfh!

Yeah complete bull @ecarter36
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies