turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

lilvtgirl

WMR says that my refund was sent to my bank on February 3rd, 2016. My bank does not have it. Routing and account number I provided to the IRS are correct. Why?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

WMR says that my refund was sent to my bank on February 3rd, 2016. My bank does not have it. Routing and account number I provided to the IRS are correct. Why?

My Bank says the same thing when i called but also said my amount was too big to deposit on my card because of deposit limits.
pgibbs23

It could take up to 5 days for your bank to actually credit your account, depending on who you bank with. It was made available on the 3rd but it may take up 5 more days for your banking institution to actually credit the account. I advise to call your bank and ask them when funds will be released 🙂

It can take your bank 1-5 days to receive and credit the deposit.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies