Solved: With the details on Status Not available , I know ...

With the details on Status Not available , I know some people are still getting their deposits with that status, do I wait to file my 2020 taxes with rebate recovery.? If I file then get a deposit

Wait until after January 15, 2021 and if by then you have not received the 2nd stimulus you can use the 2020 Federal tax return for the stimulus, recorded as a credit on Form 1040 Line 30.

The IRS will not be accepting any 2020 tax returns until late January so filing now will not get you the stimulus any quicker then waiting another few weeks.

To complete my question , do I file, like say I hurry and file my 2020 taxes with the rebate recovery due to status Not Available and right after I submit it, my stimulus deposits. That’s gonna make me look like some type of scammer🙈

Thank you for the reply