kadynsmom09

Will our stimulous checks be sent to our turbo cards if that's what we got our taxes sent too?

robtm

The IRS is sending stimulus payments to eligible taxpayers who filed a tax return in either 2019 or 2018 and chose direct deposit and is depositing some stimulus payments onto prepaid debit cards for filers that chose to receive their refund through that method. For the majority of prepaid debit cardholders, there is nothing more to do as the stimulus payment will be deposited to their account. I

ShawnJNichols

I filed electronically April 7th.  IRS website says still processing?  I haven't gotten my stimulous money either?  It says. "You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page." When will I get my money please help.