turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Will my stimulus check get deposited in my turbo tax prepaid card account ??

BCB15335-B603-40E1-9150-A014991E4B0C.png

H&R Block is doing a better job at keeping people updated. I’ll be using them next year . I don’t know why I switched. Bad customer service here.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Will my stimulus check get deposited in my turbo tax prepaid card account ??

How long will it take 

I no longer have access to my turbo intuitive card so how will I get my stimulus check

@mimirod   Thank you for posting that.  Since at least three people have outlined this exact same scenario for TurboTax customers, we should all be good now.  Hopefully, people will read the thread before posting the same question again.

@Kerry3   If you lose your card or believe it to be stolen, you must immediately call (888) 285-4169 to report it lost or stolen. We will cancel your current card, transfer the remaining balance to a new card, and then mail it out to you at the address on file. A lost/stolen card replacement fee applies.

https://turbodebitcard.intuit.com/help-faq-s

How do I check to make sure that my account and routing is correct for 2018 2019 on turbo tax 

How come a prepaid company like cash app has set up stuff for people but this place can’t what’s the deal!!!!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies