turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Will my stimulus check get deposited in my turbo tax prepaid card account ??

I'm pretty sure turbo tax reps are avoiding this thread. I dont think they've commented since the 8th

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Will my stimulus check get deposited in my turbo tax prepaid card account ??

I will never use turbo tax again and hope others do the same they are scam artists 

Something needs to be done about this @turbotax

I'm done with turbo tax NEEEEEVER AGAIN

That makes no sense our tax refunds came from the same place as stimulus check so why can't they deposit into the exact same account as our taxes it's able to get direct deposit. 

mmiller2

Will my check come

I did my taxes thru turbo tax so I was wondering if my stimulus money would go on the card you sent me 

Did they ever come up with an

answer because some

people got an email saying their getting their money on the turbo tax card but I have receive that email yet 

I'm not an expert I don't work with TurboTax but a simple answer is my wife works with two people that went with TurboTax and have TurboTax cards and they already received their stimulus checks

[removed]

You can’t even change direct deposit info. So if this is true  that turbo tax will not receive stimulus to thier cards you can’t change  ss info and will have to have it mailed

Can’t change direct deposit info!’

Nt29
Level 2

I thought the irs was creating a portal for us to update our checking account info  in like late April 

For some reason my pic is not showing up  but I ll give link

https://home.treasury.gov/news/press-releases/sm972

read The whole page it tells you you can’t change dd info.

You experts sound like a bunch of robots copying and pasting the same thing, it doesn’t make sense that the irs won’t release the fund to the direct deposit information on the tax return most recently used especially if was a turbo debit card that was advertised as a checking account solution. If that’s the case I won’t be using turbo tax anymore, I don’t understand why it wouldn’t be sent to everyone’s individual accounts unless turbo tax uses Santa Barbara bank and they get our money first then disburse it to the accounts. So if I’m right all the stimulus money for people that got the advance or paid through their refund would have to wait for Santa Barbara bank to figure out who gets what money because this is unlike a refund. So turbo tax will be holding our money I’m sure. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies