Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Will my stimulus check get deposited in my turbo tax prepaid card account ??

So has there been an update for deposits on the Turbotax debit cards?

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Will my stimulus check get deposited in my turbo tax prepaid card account ??

@Rubbyred12   Are you saying you owe the IRS?? If they took your taxes I’m assuming you owe the IRS but they will not take your stimulus check 

3623AF16-7B26-40C1-ADB6-CCBC93B2915E.png

Are there any updates? does anyone know if the stimulus will deposit onto our turbo tax cards?

Nt29
Level 2

So how dont you all know yet when they have already start to deposit the funds? You all need to provide a real answer. So we will know wether we have to update our checking account info or not. 

Nt29
Level 2

That was for the cpa. 

we probably wont find out until its too late. I have seen comments on facebook from people with cards through H&R Block who recieved their stimulus on their emerald card. How much different is the turbo card?

Any new update/ more information on stimulus check being deposited in turbo tax card

So any updates has anybody received their stimulus check on the turbo tax card? 

Screenshot_20200411-001222_Instagram.jpg

I think its terrible the stimulus will not DD to turbo card 

Anna191

Hello I was seen when will i get my stimulus 

Lazzysmom

[removed]

Sure does seem like turbo tax dropped the ball or dont care. People are hurting and they keep giving a generic response. Yet I'm hearing other tax prep places like h and r blocks customers have already received their stimulus money on their cards

I believe it's getting to be a little late in the game for your "tax experts" to have no answer. As of today the IRS made it possible to give them updated banking information, but it could delay the process by a week, so if we can use the TurboCard it would benefit us to keep it unchanged. If we cannot use the card it would be better to know ASAP if we need to change our banking information. One week delay is far better than months. I feel like as customers it would benefit your company GREATLY to find the answer.

So it is April 10 and some people on prepaid cards have received their relief payments on these cards. So will our payment post to the turbo card??? You should have a answer by now.....

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies