tonyboy222

Will my stimulus check be direct deposit into my turbo tax debit card that I received for this years tax return ?

AmyC

We are still waiting for IRS guidance regarding updating or providing direct deposit information for the stimulus payments  and how they will be distributed to these type of accounts. We will have more information once the government finalizes the details. In the meantime, you can visit the following links for the most recent updates:

IRS Coronavirus Tax Relief  

TurboTax Corona Virus Tax Center Updates

Mmiller509

Any update on the stimulus checks goong onto the tirbo tax debit cards? 

ReginaM

We are still waiting for IRS guidance regarding updating or providing direct deposit information for the stimulus payments and how they will be distributed to these type of accounts. We will have more information once the government finalizes the details.

In the meantime, you can visit the following links for the most recent updates:

TurboTax Corona Virus Updates or IRS Corona Tax Relief.