• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
axel955

Why is it that up to now that I haven't received anything about my refund?

4 Replies
xmasbaby0
Level 15

For what tax year?  Do you mean you did not receive your 2018 refund or are you asking about something else?  Employers have until the end of January to send your W-2's, and other documents like 1099's and 1098's will arrive in your mail by the end of January/early February.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
axel955

Yes, it's my 2018 tax return....I had sent them what they asked to prove of being head of household. The last time I checked, it said on the site that it's being processed. Then, after a few days I checked again and it said on site that it will be unavailable due to maintenance until Jan. 2nd.  I had just recently checked again and it keeps saying that maybe the information I entered is wrong which is impossible.  I dont know what else to do.

xmasbaby0
Level 15

Try contacting a Tax Advocate for help. https://www.irs.gov/advocate

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
axel955

Thank you so much....I was hoping not to have to go through that. I'm thinking that maybe it has to do with my Facebook postings....of criticizing not just our government, but all countries governments ill conducts of the way taxes are being used. I feel like I'm being singled out because of that. I'm personally glad to pay taxes in the hope that it goes back to the community, in our infrastructure, environment, and basically towards preservation of the planet as a whole. But I could just be that naive to think that.

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v