Why haven't I got my deposit in wells fargo yet wh...

Why haven't I got my deposit in wells fargo yet when WMR is showing a DD BY 2/26?

Same here 

Employee TurboTax Specialist

Per the IRS Refund timing page - it takes additional time for refunds to be processed after leaving the IRS, and for financial institutions to accept and deposit them to bank accounts and products like debit cards. Also, many financial institutions do not process payments on weekends or holidays, which can affect when refunds reach taxpayers.  If you are concerned, please reach out to your financial institution for information on how they process directly deposited funds. If after 5 days you have not received your refund in your account, you may want to contact the IRS.