turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

koogs70

Why have i not recieved my state taxes but recieved my federal taxes i paid the 40 extra to recieve them both at the same time but did not why is that.

i paid the extra 40 for turbo tax to send both returns and no state return  please give me a reason

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Why have i not recieved my state taxes but recieved my federal taxes i paid the 40 extra to recieve them both at the same time but did not why is that.

No, you did not pay to receive them both at the same time.  You were asked if you wanted to to file both of the tax returns at the same time.

Federal and State refunds are issued by entirely different govt agencies. Check your state tax website for the status of your State refund.

The extra $40 was to have your TT fees deducted from your Federal refund.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

No, you did not pay to receive them both at the same time.  You were asked if you wanted to to file both of the tax returns at the same time.

Federal and State refunds are issued by entirely different govt agencies. Check your state tax website for the status of your State refund.

The extra $40 was to have your TT fees deducted from your Federal refund.

Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies