koogs70

Why have i not recieved my state taxes but recieved my federal taxes i paid the 40 extra to recieve them both at the same time but did not why is that.

i paid the extra 40 for turbo tax to send both returns and no state return  please give me a reason

No, you did not pay to receive them both at the same time.  You were asked if you wanted to to file both of the tax returns at the same time.

Federal and State refunds are issued by entirely different govt agencies. Check your state tax website for the status of your State refund.

The extra $40 was to have your TT fees deducted from your Federal refund.