Ask the Experts Self-Employed & Gig Workers! >> Event happening NOW!!!

Why hasn't my Maryland Tax payment been auto debited yet? Can't locate where the forms even show the banking info to auto debit. I provided that when I e-filed.

Check the printout or PDF of your return; look for the state cover sheet with the Turbotax logo.  

If you owed tax, they will show the payment information and how you decided to pay.  This is the same info that was posted on the screen that you must have missed reading ....

If you  owed  the state   ... read the state payment instructions carefully since most states cannot be paid from within the TT system and requires additional steps.   https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1900884-what-are-my-options-for-getting-my-state-refund-or-for-pay...

If you use Print Center, it will give you an option to print to Include all worksheets. Follow steps below to get to Print Center. 

**If your return is still active and you are inside the return, you can click on Tax Tools on the left, and then Print Center.

**If your return thinks you have already printed and filed, these are directions to Print Center.

·         Under Your tax returns & documents, select Amend (change) return. (You’ll not actually be amending your taxes.)

·         Select Add a State.

·         In the left hand-menu, select Tax Tools.

·         Select Print Center.

·         Then, Print, save or preview this year’s return.

·         Now check the 2018 federal returns box and choose which forms to print out or all worksheets.

·         Select View or print forms, then go ahead and print.

NOTE: If you correct something after a reject or amend the return, it works better to print from Print Center. This also allows you to print ALL the forms and worksheets.