Why dont I have any bars on the IRS page now? It s...

dazlewis92

Why dont I have any bars on the IRS page now? It says We have received your refund and it is being processed. Is something wrong with my return?

samanthataylor22

mine too. and today is my ETA from this site. 

AshleyLO

After filing, the bar resets to 0. If you're expecting your refund to be deposited today, please consider that today is a federal holiday so that will affect your deposit. For more information, visit: https://www.irs.gov/individuals/refund-timing

Anisbby

How do you know when it’s your ETA from this site? I filed 01/23 and accepted on 1/28????

LindseyLO

To track and get updates on your return you can use the site below. It will guide you step by step with tracking your refund.

https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/wheres-my-refund/