waltdaniels

Why doesn't it print my ohio state return when I don't need to file, for record purposes

paulatomato

Sometimes you have to force turbotax to print,  there is a box at the top of your FORMS list that lets you search for forms.  Try entering the state form numbers--it may pop up for you.

if that doesn't work, go to your MY FILES and find the folder for tax--turbotax.  that should access your saved tax files--

print from the pdf.

paulatomato

print from the pdf.

waltdaniels

I did find and print the Ohio return, but it is a failure of Turbotax to not print it with tax forms. A copy is needed for reference, even though you don't file it.