• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
waltdaniels

Why doesn't it print my ohio state return when I don't need to file, for record purposes

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
paulatomato

Why doesn't it print my ohio state return when I don't need to file, for record purposes

Sometimes you have to force turbotax to print,  there is a box at the top of your FORMS list that lets you search for forms.  Try entering the state form numbers--it may pop up for you.

if that doesn't work, go to your MY FILES and find the folder for tax--turbotax.  that should access your saved tax files--

print from the pdf.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
paulatomato

Sometimes you have to force turbotax to print,  there is a box at the top of your FORMS list that lets you search for forms.  Try entering the state form numbers--it may pop up for you.

if that doesn't work, go to your MY FILES and find the folder for tax--turbotax.  that should access your saved tax files--

print from the pdf.

waltdaniels

I did find and print the Ohio return, but it is a failure of Turbotax to not print it with tax forms. A copy is needed for reference, even though you don't file it.
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v