petrara

Why does the printable PDF of my taxes state that they have not yet been electronically submitted? I e-filed, return was accepted, and refund received over 3 months ago!

I go to print a copy of my taxes for my records 3 months after filing, acceptance, and return were all submitted and processed, but the "electronic postmark" page states that my taxes have not yet been electronically submitted.

NathanS11

It may be possible that you saved/printed the return on one of the screens prior to actually e-filing the return. If you used TurboTax Online you can log back in and choose to Download/Print PDF and it will have the updated information, including the Electronic Postmark page.