monica-27

Why did my federal get accepted and approver in 21 days but I'm still waiting for my state ? Am I getting my state?

What if I been accepted  for more than 21 business day ?

ModestaL

The Comptroller of Maryland states, "We usually process electronically filed tax returns the same day that the return is transmitted to us. If you choose direct deposit, we will transfer your refund to your bank account within a few days from the date your return is accepted and processed."

You can check the status of your current year refund online, or by calling the automated line at 1-800-218-8160. Be sure you have a copy of your return on hand to verify information. You can also e-mail us at taxhelp@comp.state.md.us to check on your refund. Remember to include your name, Social Security number and refund amount in your e-mail request.

Here's a link to Maryland's State website for more information about refund processinghttp://taxes.marylandtaxes.gov/Individual_Taxes/Individual_Tax_Types/Income_Tax/Refund_Information/

ModestaL

State refund process varies and is completely separate from Federal. Which State do you live in?
monica-27

Maryland
ModestaL

Okay, please see answer below to check your status and Maryland's contact information.
ModestaL