dal0318

Why did I receive 2 prepaid turbo cards for my return. And why don’t they match the direct deposit info on my tax documents for direct deposit info?

DenaeLO

You need to contact GreenDot: Support Number: 888-285-4169 and customer service will tell you which card your refund will be deposited on and the other you can discard.

Once conacted you'll need to verify your identity, and provide your GreenDot account number. The account number can be found in three places:

• On the Filing Instructions (Page 1 of 1) of your TurboTax tax return OR;
  • In the Refund section at the bottom of page 1 on your IRS 1040EZ OR;
  • In the Refund section at the bottom of page 2 on your IRS 1040 or 1040A forms

DenaeLO