Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
Your taxes, your way. Get expert help or do it yourself. >> Get started
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dal0318

Why did I receive 2 prepaid turbo cards for my return. And why don’t they match the direct deposit info on my tax documents for direct deposit info?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
DenaeLO

Why did I receive 2 prepaid turbo cards for my return. And why don’t they match the direct deposit info on my tax documents for direct deposit info?

You need to contact GreenDot: Support Number: 888-285-4169 and customer service will tell you which card your refund will be deposited on and the other you can discard.

Once conacted you'll need to verify your identity, and provide your GreenDot account number. The account number can be found in three places:

• On the Filing Instructions (Page 1 of 1) of your TurboTax tax return OR;
  • In the Refund section at the bottom of page 1 on your IRS 1040EZ OR;
  • In the Refund section at the bottom of page 2 on your IRS 1040 or 1040A forms

View solution in original post

1 Reply
DenaeLO

You need to contact GreenDot: Support Number: 888-285-4169 and customer service will tell you which card your refund will be deposited on and the other you can discard.

Once conacted you'll need to verify your identity, and provide your GreenDot account number. The account number can be found in three places:

• On the Filing Instructions (Page 1 of 1) of your TurboTax tax return OR;
  • In the Refund section at the bottom of page 1 on your IRS 1040EZ OR;
  • In the Refund section at the bottom of page 2 on your IRS 1040 or 1040A forms

About Community

Learn about taxes, budgeting, saving, borrowing, reducing debt, investing, and planning for retirement.

3.49m
Members

2.62m
Discussions

Manage cookies
v