victoriacrow1

Why cant i see my husbands refund but i can see mune? We filed married jointly and i filed on my turbotax app?

There are no separate tax refunds when you file a joint tax return.  There is only one tax refund.

Your other post:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/after-you-file/discussion/can-only-see-my-refund-not-husbands/01/1...

Is this why you are confused?

WHY DID MY REFUND GO DOWN WHEN I ADDED ANOTHER W-2?

You started off with your first W-2 and your refund looked high?  Then you added another W-2 and it stopped looking so good? That is normal.  When you added more income, your tax liability increased, so you saw your refund decrease.  The program began by giving you your standard deduction—- which lowered your taxable income. So you are not being taxed on as much of the income on that first W-2.  Then you added taxable income--so the refund went down. Your refund (or tax due) is based on the total of your income, not “per W-2.”  Wait until you have entered ALL of your income and deduction information.  You can't really tell anything until it is all entered.  That “refund monitor” does not mean anything until everything has been entered.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2273878-why-did-my-refund-drop-when-i-entered-another-w-29