Solved: Why cant I get a paper check I do not have a bank account

Why cant I get a paper check I do not have a bank account

I went through the whole process and now I can not get a paper check, Turbo tax is forcing me to  get a debit card with additional  costs

In order to get a paper check you must pay your TurboTax fees up front and you will not be able to deduct them from your refund.  If you are not able to select the paper check option, you will need to change your payment method to Pay with credit card in Step 1.  Your fees cannot be deducted from your refund when using the paper check option.

I hope this answers your question.

I hope this answers your question.