nastagehia83

Why can’t I see my return on my irs 2 go app?

BrandiLO

You should be able to check the status of your refund 24-48 hours after your refund is accepted using the IRS2GO app. Please click here for more information.

nastagehia83

I’ve tried calling and the app it’s not working. It’s saying I’ve entered the wrong information 

JeanneLO

@nastagehia 83

Please make sure TurboTax shows you actually filed your tax return. Please see this: https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/efile-status-lookup/

Next make sure you are entering the correct information on the app or when you call the IRS. To check on your refund amount:

1. Open your return if it's not already open.
  2. On the Tax Home screen with the amount of your refund and status, scroll down and select Add a State (don't worry, we're not adding a state) to access your tax forms and worksheets.
  3. In the left menu, select Tax Tools then Print Center.
  4. On the TurboTax Print Center screen, select Print, save or preview this year's return.
  5. On the next TurboTax Print Center screen, select 2019 federal returns and Include Government and TurboTax Worksheets (optional), then select View or Print Forms.
  6. The information will be on the first page, Electronic Filing Instructions for your 2019 Federal Tax Return look for Balance Due/Refund."