Double-check that your efiled returns were indeed accepted. If you used Online TurboTax, log in and go to the Tax Home and check the efile status.
Here are some tips when using the IRS "Where's My Refund" tool:
- Be sure you have waited at least 24 hours after acceptance before using the IRS WMR tool.
- Be sure you enter the correct SSN and filing status.
- Be sure you are using only the Federal refund amount. Do not include any state refund or any total refund or net refund (Fed and State) that TurboTax may have provided on a screen.
- Also be sure you are using the Federal amount before any TurboTax fees are taken out (if you chose that option.)
- Look at your actual Federal return to get the Federal refund amount, i.e., your Form 1040, Line 35a.
You can also try phoning the IRS refund hotline. I've seen it work for some users when the WMR tool didn't. 800-829-1954
FAQ: How do I track my state refund?