turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

The IRS website states my refund was sent on 23 February. I'm wondering a) will it come from the IRS or from Turbo Tax? Also, when can I expect the refund in my account?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

The IRS website states my refund was sent on 23 February. I'm wondering a) will it come from the IRS or from Turbo Tax? Also, when can I expect the refund in my account?

See above discussion.

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Who it will come from depends on what options you chose.   When coming directly from the IRS, the IRS says to allow 1-5 days due to variations in different banks' processing times/procedures.

If you chose to pay any TurboTax fees out of your Federal refund, it will go first to an intermediary bank where the fees are subtracted.  If you chose that method, we can tell you how to monitor the funds at the intermediary company's website that handles that.

Thank you for your response. I paid to file already so I assume it comes directly from the IRS.

You may want to look at the copy of the return you kept for your records and verify that the routing and bank account numbers are correct.  It should be on page 2 next to the refund amount.
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Thanks. I checked and all the information is correct.

There probably just hasn't been enough time.  This is a weekend, and it won't count unless your bank updates over the weekend.

I figure as much, even though my bank likes to day they release the funds as soon as they come in. Thank you.

You can check with your bank Monday.  They can tell you if there was an attempted deposit that failed.

See above discussion.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies