turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

SusanY1
Expert Alumni

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Which ATM's are free to use with the turbo tax prepaid visa?

Click HERE for the link to look up the closet ATMs to you.  I plugged in the zip code for Waco but, of course, since it's Texas the list was large!  It appears that there is one in most Walgreens and CVS stores, however.  I wasn't able to confirm the amount that each of these machines allows per day.  

@Dbenns

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Khloeb1

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Which ATM's are free to use with the turbo tax prepaid visa?

What A

KarenJ2
Expert Alumni

Please click on the following link to find a free ATM for the prepaid visa card Find a Free ATM near you 

Keith17
Returning Member

Could you help me out with that

KarenJ2
Expert Alumni

Please click on the following link to find a free ATM for the prepaid visa card Find a Free ATM near you 

The app and website is down for turbo card. Which atms are free to use so o can pay my bills. Hoping the card still works. It looks like the info you filed is not correct for stimulus payments either. The payment should have been in today. The IRS website has the last 4 digits of my social security # instead of my account #. What gives?

KarenJ2
Expert Alumni

Please click on the following link to find a free ATM for the prepaid visa card Find a Free ATM near you 

rdoubley

What atms are free’

Lillian3

What ATM can I use with my turbo debit Visa card

bent67404

I've spent 1hr and 45mins trying to change my ATM pin for my card and locate free ATM in my area. I still haven't got the info for either.

I need a free atm for my turbot card

Tloya

I would like to know where are free arms for the turbo prepaid cards

I would like to know where are there free atm's to use with turbo tax card

Please review the site for your card.  There is a place to click on the site that tells what ATM's are free.  It has a big circle with a dollar sign on it, and says Free ATM Network,

For help with your pre-paid Visa card:

Call  (888) 285-4169

There is a “Help” link in the top corner of the web site for the card:

https://www.turboprepaidcard.intuit.com/

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies