braydendaniel-bd

Where is my refund advance loan

TerukoL
Employee TurboTax Specialist

Where is my refund advance loan

You’ll receive your Refund Advance virtual card info within 1 hour of the IRS accepting your e-filed return, by email. The funds will be loaded on to the card within 48 hours. Any balance of your tax refund remaining will be sent to you after the IRS has accepted and processed your tax return, usually within 21 days. You’ll be able to start spending online with your card information after setting up your Turbo Card account.

Also, a physical Turbo Card will be mailed to you within 5 to 10 business days. The remainder of your refund (minus the Refund Advance amount and any TurboTax fees) will be loaded onto the card when the IRS or state tax authorities distribute your refund (typically within 21 days from IRS acceptance).

Please click the TurboTax Help link, listed below, to learn more.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/about-the-refund-advance-application-process/00/25557

Kharris58

Where is my refund advance loan

My federal taxes were accepted over a week ago and I still don't have my refund advanced loan 

EbonyA
Employee TurboTax Specialist

Where is my refund advance loan

Please check your email's junk/spam folder for any possible filtered out correspondence surrounding the outcome of the refund advance. With that said, you may reach out to Credit Karma and or Turbo Tax to inquire further @Kharris58.

Kharris58

Where is my refund advance loan

It's not in my junk email...  It's a ongoing issue with TurboTax.. They are failing to deposit the money like they promised in their promotion.  We already have lawyers looking into this.

MichelleLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

Where is my refund advance loan

This is a known issue we are working to resolve. Please use the link in the below TurboTax help article to sign up for updates.

Refund Advance loop when filing

@Kharris58