Where do I go to put in my banking info?

IRS.gov Get My Payment.  But the site is down now and being revised.  

if this is for stimulus, the IRS is not permitting changes to banking information due to the risk of fraud.  

this link will give you an update on the status of your stimulus payment ; it can not be used to change your banking information

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment

other FAQ's from the IRS.

Get My Payment will reflect the account information provided on your 2019 tax return, Non-Filer Registration, entered on Get My Payment before Dec. 22, 2020, or provided by a Federal Agency who issued benefits to you (Social Security Administration, Veteran Affairs, or Railroad Retirement Board).

Your payment information cannot be changed. If you don’t get a payment and you are eligible to receive one, it may be claimed on your 2020 tax return as the Recovery Rebate Credit.

@MissMCJ - where are you getting your information from????