dschlotterbeck

Where can I find to print the tax return transmittal notes that were at the beginning of my tax return when I filed it?

When I filed my tax return Turbo Tax provided filing notes or instructions.  When I try to print my return today those notes are not there in the filed copy.  Where can I find those notes to print?

Save the whole pdf file.  

Here's an alternate way to print by opening the filed return back up to print at the Print Center, where you can also get the worksheets.

You have to have your return open on the screen to get to Tax Tools and print.

Select Tax Home in the left menu.
Scroll down to Your tax returns & documents.
Select 2020, and then select Add a State (you're not actually adding a state, this just gets you back into your return).

After the return is open, click in the left menu column on TAX TOOLS, then PRINT CENTER.

Then choose Print, save, view this year's return.

dschlotterbeck

@VolvoGirl,

Thanks so much for your swift response.  Worked perfectly!

Dan

dschlotterbeck

@VolvoGirl 

Dan