buttonstickers

Where are my taxes?

MichelleLO

Where are my taxes?

Per the IRS, most refunds are received within 21 days from the time a return has been accepted and a refund option is selected. The IRS will begin issuing tax refunds on returns with the EIC or Additional Child Tax Credit on February 27, 2019.

If your Federal return has been accepted, you can track the status of your return 24 hours after acceptance at the IRS Where's My Refund? site. Sometimes it may take a little longer to show up in their system.

Please see the below FAQ for more information:

Click here for information on how to track your state return.

MichelleLO

Where are my taxes?

Sah1234

Where are my taxes?

Almost 2 **bleep**ing months late.im struggling.and now i might not even get the stimilumus because yall lied about the rebate check...they were able to take it....im gonna get with a lawyer and see if that was right