turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Where are my prior years of tax returns? I have been using Turbo Tax since at least 2007 and the only return showing is 2015.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
NancyG

Where are my prior years of tax returns? I have been using Turbo Tax since at least 2007 and the only return showing is 2015.

It is possible, and common, to have multiple accounts with TurboTax; however at this time we cannot merge those accounts.

To see a list of accounts you may have:

1. Begin our account recovery process.
  1. Enter your email address
  2. Click Continue to get an e-mailed list of all accounts tied to that email. 
  3. Repeat Step 1-3 for any other email addresses you may have.

If you no longer have access to an e-mail address you believe you had an account with you will need to click the Try Something Else link beneath where you enter the e-mail address.

If you have more than one TurboTax account, we recommend that you stick with the same account when you do next year's return. That way we can automatically transfer the info over. It also makes access to your prior-year returns much easier.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
NancyG

It is possible, and common, to have multiple accounts with TurboTax; however at this time we cannot merge those accounts.

To see a list of accounts you may have:

1. Begin our account recovery process.
  1. Enter your email address
  2. Click Continue to get an e-mailed list of all accounts tied to that email. 
  3. Repeat Step 1-3 for any other email addresses you may have.

If you no longer have access to an e-mail address you believe you had an account with you will need to click the Try Something Else link beneath where you enter the e-mail address.

If you have more than one TurboTax account, we recommend that you stick with the same account when you do next year's return. That way we can automatically transfer the info over. It also makes access to your prior-year returns much easier.

Nice try. Did not work. I am not seeing any returns prior to 2015.  Kinda looks like my account never existed.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies