turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How do i set up my account/tax return to be loaded onto my debit card, i do not currently have an address

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
ddaven12

How do i set up my account/tax return to be loaded onto my debit card, i do not currently have an address

When you reach the File section of your tax return, you will see a question that asks "How would you like your tax refund" select Direct Deposit. Then enter your debit card's routing number and account number. This will allow your tax refund to deposit to your card. If you are unsure of the numbers please contact your card issuer for assistance.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
ddaven12

When you reach the File section of your tax return, you will see a question that asks "How would you like your tax refund" select Direct Deposit. Then enter your debit card's routing number and account number. This will allow your tax refund to deposit to your card. If you are unsure of the numbers please contact your card issuer for assistance.

Thankyou i did figure it out before hand, too

Very helpful ! (:
ddaven12

Wonderful! Thank You for being a TurboTax customer,  Have a Great Day!
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies