When you go to Where is my refund what do you do i...

When you go to Where is my refund what do you do if it tells you info is wrong but it's the right info

Employee TurboTax Specialist

Until the IRS starts processing your tax return there may not be a record of it or the IRS website may reflect that you have entered incorrect information. When tracking your federal refund you need to wait at least 24 hours after first transmitting your tax return. As your return moves through the system the status will be updated accordingly. Continue checking the Where’s My Federal Refund?  tool for updates. These updates are made daily, usually overnight. Also, you will need to know the exact amount of your tax return refund, your tax return filing status, and your Social Security number when you visit the IRS website to track your refund.

I checked my where’s my refund yesterday and it said processing now it says error information not correct 

Employee TurboTax Specialist

@Ashyface247 This is normal. It can take anywhere from a few days to 3 weeks to update. Until the IRS starts processing it on their own, you may not find record of it or the website may say that you have put in incorrect information when tracking your federal refund. As your return moves through the system, the status of it will be updated. Continue checking the Where’s My Federal Refund tool for updates. Updates are made daily, usually overnight.

What does pending mean. https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/return-status/help/what-does-pending-mean/00/26331

Please use this link to track your refund from the IRS. https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/use-the-wheres-my-refund-tool