turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Cant print out finished return as stopped at ID for refund is stuck.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Lakeisha

When you Enter your ID number , please enter it using no spaces or dashes.

I hope this is helpful!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Lakeisha

When you Enter your ID number , please enter it using no spaces or dashes.

I hope this is helpful!

WHAT ID NUMBER AND ENTER IT WHERE?  bY mISTAKE i ALSO CHECK BOTH FROZEN IN PLACE BECAUST I CHECKED ISS IN ADDITION AND I DON'T HAVE A DATE TO ENTER.  I CLICK CONTINUE AND IT GOES BACK TO PREVIOUS SCREEN ASKING FOR THE DATE OF THE ISS AS WELL AS MY CA DRIVERS LICENSE, WHICH IS CHECKED
Lakeisha

Does your Drivers License have License Number above your Name? It may include letters and numbers. If so Enter that without spaces/dashes.
Does it  have a Issue and Expiration Date?
If your state issued identification does not have an Issued Date, select the Back button and choose the I don't have any of these forms of ID option. You may then continue to e-file.
The number alongside the picture vertically was 12043292045Z. The first 2 numbers are the year (2012), the 6th, 7th and 8th digits represent the issue date (in this case the 292nd day of the year). When looking at a Julian calendar for 2012, which was a leap year, the 292nd date was October 18th, so the issue date was 10-18-12.  

Here is a work around for driver's license expiration dates:          

Some TurboTax customers are experiencing an issue when their state issued ID does not have an expiration or issued date.
Workaround for TurboTax Online

If your state issued identification does not have an an Expiration Date,  verify the Expiration Date Format box selection reads --Select-- . You will not be required to enter anything into the Expiration date fields.

If your state issued identification does not have an Issued Date, select the Back button and choose the I don't have any of these forms of ID option. You may then continue to e-file.

I hope this answers your question

bY mISTAKE i ALSO CHECK BOTH FROZEN IN PLACE BECAUST I CHECKED ISS IN ADDITION AND I DON'T HAVE A DATE TO ENTER.  I CLICK CONTINUE AND IT GOES BACK TO PREVIOUS SCREEN ASKING FOR THE DATE OF THE ISS AS WELL AS MY CA DRIVERS LICENSE, WHICH IS CHECKED

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies