turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

SHIKIARAT

When will I receive my stimulus check and will it be deposited into my Turbo card?

@LeonardS  Can you please tell us who received the Turbo tax card when we can get our money? My job had no problem depositing my money, why is the government having such an hard time? 

When will I receive my stimulus check and will it be deposited into my Turbo card?

Anyone able to put their bank account into the irs website this is day 2 and kicked me out again

Lilman12-
Returning Member

What is the number you called and spoke to an agent because all I get is an automated recording 

CatinaT1
Employee Tax Expert

Due to unprecedented traffic you may experience some delays on the site or phone line. We know everyone is anxious to get their stimulus money and we appreciate your patience.   

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Why is the irs not noticing my info for my turbocard.. still have gotten no stimulous....nothing I am so disappointed I dont know what to think at this point...the site wont let me check it....I feel so discouraged 

Download the turbo tax app...sign in...click the bubble at the top right with the question mark in it and then click on get live help. It will come up to a chat thing but it will actually let you call and talk to someone from there kinda like making a call through Facebook messenger. 

I have not received my stimulus and I'm locked out of the the "get my refund"..what do I do now?

Unsure myself I was told after being locked out 24hours you should be able to get an update...been locked out for 3 days now

I have been locked out for 2 days..I know some turbo tax users have had their stimulus deposited on their turbo cards..

I just  went to irs was locked out for 3 days but finally it let me in u need ur correct AGI (line 8 on tax papers) and correct refund amount u got i actually called h & r and they walked me through it. So praying for u guys to get ur payment 

I just tried again, still locked out....all my info has been updated...why cannot I get answers from anyone ughhhh...its so frustrating....you cant call the irs, on here no real definite answer....you all are the tax experts you should have answers

Conquer Dreams
Returning Member

I used this card for my refund and got the message from the irs that they didn't have deposit info for me. Put in my deposit info, that is my bank info and it said I was eligible and when they had my payment date it'd let me know, and it'd be deposited to my checking account. Even showed the last 4 of the account. Looked today and it says they'll be mailing me a check April 24th. Not sure if it's bc the glitch the news reported yesterday, but I entered my banking info on the first morning the get my payment tool came up.

I put in my deposit info and it shows the last four of the account number but I still haven’t received a date on when they will deposit...

I too received a turbo card. I read multiple other posts and after further research found out if you used your refund to pay for your tax preparation fees on Turbo, the irs will not automatically deposit into your turbo card account

award0586

They said they will not be holding back taxes for past federal debts. Unless its child support. Did anyone else hear this or am i wrong. Now im know they are for sure doing that for stimulus but im also hearing they are doing that for taxes as well. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies