turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

When will I receive my stimulus check and will it be deposited into my Turbo card?

Today is the 15th and nothing is on there, also it said on the tool they needed more info so I entered the same info that was used for my turbocard...so now what?

When will I receive my stimulus check and will it be deposited into my Turbo card?

I know, I truly understand. Unemployment hasn’t issued me any payments and I filed mar 20. I have no idea how I will pay my rent next month, but I’m praying this stimulus check drops soon. I’m behind on EVERYTHING. 

honestly, I believe you will get it on your turbo card because the account functions like a regular one. It receives direct deposit. I guess it was some sort of glitch, if you utilized your refund to pay for your fees, your account info didn’t save? But now you have put that information in. And since this is the actual date that was stated we should start seeing them, I hope it was fast enough for you to actually get those funds. 

God Bless!

LeonardS
Expert Alumni

You can check the status of your stimulus check at this IRS web site Get My Payment

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

So i tried to enter my bank info then it kicked me out said i tried too many times cuz it wouldnt let me do it twice. So now have to wait 24 hrs to do it again has anyone really got thier money on their turbo tax card cuz i still havent 

I have not....it wont let me login to my turbo card site to check balances and when I call it disconnects.. it is beyond frustrating 

Ya when i call n try online it wont let me check either 

Hotty2die4
Returning Member

I'm still waiting for a deposit I have t received a payment on my turbo card but I knkw people who have 

Im still waiting too but i wonder if i update to my bank n not my turbo card if it will take longer? Or if i wait till friday?? Does anyone know how long after u update with irs u get in bank 

Go to the irs website and set up direct deposit. Whatever you do dont use the turbo card! You can barely check your balanc . The app nor 800 number work and the website is something. 

We should all take this as a lesson. I'm sure some over you were over charged as well as I when filing. 

When will I receive my stemless check and will it be on my Turbo Card

I have been in touch with various customer service reps that work for TT and everyone of them has lied to me. I have a Turbo Card and had my tax return posted to that account.(Direct Deposit, of course). The reps tell me that the IRS has my info and that the stimulus will be posted to it...... THAT IS A LIE! The IRS has no information regarding my card or the account that it is under. I checked with the IRS website just to be sure that they have the correct deposit info and THEY DO NOT. I was told by TT reps to just wait and it will be posted.... which is bull. The IRS still needs account info from me to direct deposit the stimulus..... so I tried to enter the info associated with my card, and the IRS rejected it. Turbotax is lying to its customers. Check out the ProPublica site if you want to find out for yourself. I think TT should be sued... at the very least.

SHIKIARAT

I have received my refund on the TurboTax Card and had my fees deducted from them. Why haven't I received my stimulus money yet? It keeps saying Not enough information? How if I got the card from Turbo? 

SHIKIARAT

Yes, I got the same information. I don't understand why they can't put the money on the card. 

SHIKIARAT

Everyone I know including me are still waiting SMH

SHIKIARAT

Can you tell us when our money will be on our Turbo tax cards? I trusted this card you work for our needs. I had my job deposit my money on this same card and no problem but the government can't. Please explain

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies