hallen_21

When I file an amended return, due I mail both the federal return and state return to both entities. Or just the fed return to the Fed and State return to the State.

Since only the Fed changed do I have to send an amended form to the State.

RichardK

You mail the amended federal to the IRS, you do not include the state return.

If the state return was correct as originally filed, you do not mail the federal amended return to the state.

If you are amending the state return, you check with the state requirements for amended returns, to see if a copy of amended federal return is filed with the state amendment.

RichardK