dg9352

When I checked on the status of my NYS refund last week it said "processing" but now, it says that it may require further review. What does this mean?

WillK

It means that they processed your return and found something or a few items that require more research on their side. It happens so do not worry. Keep checking the status of your refund. Information will be provided for you there as to what is going on and when you can expect your refund.

You can also contact them and see what information that can provide to you over the phone.

WillK

jih6896

@dg9352  from what i understand . Its just something they throw up when they are processing your return.  So hopefully in a weeks time it will go back to processing witout the further review ..sometime next week we will have a refund date .
jih6896

Hopefully