lhf38401

When do I see my amended tax return for 2017 which I already filed and had a mistake is accepted and can print

filed my 2017 tax return yesterday, Feb.5, 2017. and was accented by the IRS.  How do I make changes that I just found I out I filled out incorrectly?

IsabellaG

You’ll need to amend your  return, but you'll need to wait until you either receive your refund or (if you owed money) until your check has cleared or the money has been debited from your account.

Then you can amend your return. The following is a link to the amend instructions, but as you can see,  at this point the 2017 instructions aren't available yet, so keep checking back. Amended returns can’t be e-filed. They must be printed out and mailed.

IsabellaG