What is the time line for your clients to receive ...

What is the time line for your clients to receive their 2nd round of stimulus funds?

I received the 1st stimulus check direct deposited into my account without any issues and that account is still open and active.

This link will help you find the status of your payment:  Payment Status Information  

In some cases the IRS is issuing Debit Cards.  Here is more information on that:  IRS Issues Debit Cards for Stimulus Payments

Yes, I'm aware of that tracker. But what the reports are saying is those who used their tax return to pay for the TurboTax filing fee are having issues due to misinformation between the IRS and TurboTax. What I'm asking is, what is being done about it by TurboTax. 

@tx006700 wrote:

It was an IRS error.  None of those payments should have sent to SBTPG by the IRS.

See this TurboTax blog post - https://blog.turbotax.intuit.com/tax-news/why-havent-i-received-my-second-stimulus-check-48743/