ramel98

What if it says my tax refund was deposited into my bank account but I don’t have a bank account?

MichelleT

Is it possible there was a bank account that you used last year and it went there? TurboTax populates/pulls over info from last year's return into the new return each year. Maybe you passed by the deposit screen and didn't notice the account was still listed.
MichelleT

If you did NOT add a bank account and routing number this year, check last year's bank account for the deposit.

Otherwise, you need to contact the IRS.  1-800-829-1040.

If you are seeing on irs.gov that your refund was deposited it could just mean it was sent to you with a check by mail.

ramel98

This is my first time filing I told them to send my refund by mail but it says deposited in my bank account which I don’t have one
MichelleT

Who says its in your bank?
MichelleT

Go to <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="http://www.irs.gov/refunds">www.irs.gov/refunds</a> and tell me what is said about your return status there.
ramel98

That it was deposited in my bank account February 22 but I don’t have a bank account I never have
willielove100

Did you ever find out where your check is? I'm having the same issue

Even if you were having the refund deposited onto a card, the IRS will only see a routing and account number and refer to it as a "bank account."

or if you were having TT fees deducted from the refund.
Mike45122377

Says my tax return was refund to y'all already so what now on the 5th

Mike45122377

IRS