jalvarez46

What if I accidentally filed my taxes under unemployed?

What do you mean by that?  There is no filing status called "unemployed."  Where did you put  (or think you put)  "unemployed"?

jalvarez46

Where you updated your account information. Can I still amend it to fix it and redo everything? 

There is nothing to fix ... if you put unemployed for your current work status it doesn't mean anything. 

You mean you said unemployed somewhere in your account information?  I have no idea how or where you could do that.  What did you enter in the software for your tax return?  Did you enter any income in Federal>Wages and Income?  

It is not at all clear what you did.

Did you e-file?  Did you click a big orange button that said “Transmit my returns now?”  Does your account say “pending?”

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4169486-can-i-change-my-return-if-i-already-submitted-it-and-you-r...