What does it mean when it says TAKE ACTION REF# 1541 AND EXT,. 312

My refund it's showing

Employee TurboTax Specialist

Code 1541 is an internal code that the IRS uses to identify returns that have been "Delayed". This doesn't mean there is something wrong with your return, it could simply be that the IRS has an overflow of returns at this time and is behind schedule on issuing refunds. There are different reasons accounting for the 1541 reference number.

1541 could mean your refund was put on hold if you have the child credit, until February 15 and they will release those with the reference code 1541, at that time.

To be certain on the status of your refund, I would recommend contacting the IRS directly and mention the reference code 1541. You can reach them at +1(800) 829-1040. Check Where's My Refund? as well tor tracking the refund.