Solved: What do I do if I have already filed my taxes then receive a 1099-MISC for income already already claimed?

What do I do if I have already filed my taxes then receive a 1099-MISC for income already already claimed?

If you already included the income from the 1099-MISC on your tax return, you don't need to do anything. You don't have to have the form entered in, as long as the income is reported, you are okay. Just keep your records and if the IRS ever asks, you can show them that you did include it.