cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

As soon as I seen you guys post about an error message, I checked and was able to access my info. Still no update, just processing unfortunately.
Level 8

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

Thejays) that hilarious, I got my payroll 2/21 and my federal 2/22, it was a good couple days..lol
Level 8

It untelling what they are doing.... In my state (KY) it says that it'll update everyday between 3am-6am...that varies on Sundays but mostly at those times.
Level 9

Mommyof3) thanks that really does ease my mind..
Level 9

Still no update for me i just checked. 😵
Level 8

Can everyone see their transcripts?

Filed and accepted on1/31
Got the processing message on WMR.
Online Transcripts show NA.
Level 9

@Heuserj I still have a blank transcript
Level 9

My sister filed on the 1/31 and was excepted on 1/31 Her deposit date is 2/22.
Level 8

I've been following this thread for over a week. I try not to post to much. I dont want to give misinformation or to get someone's Hope's up. It's just been a horrible tax year. IRS wont help you,unless you get lucky and get one that actually gives a **bleep**. They tell everyone the same generic info.
Level 8

I'm glad I'm not the only one having the transcript issue. Sorry that your in the same situation.