Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

Also don't forget, if you've used the same account for a few year, the IRS will only send up to 3 refunds per account. That way they know that nobody is getting double refunds. Even says on their website that if you have already received that many refunds then you may want to make other deposit arrangements. I pray they are just talking about Federal refunds and not all kinds...

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

Kelli_1987) i just saw that and i hope so. 🙏

This service will be unavailable due to system maintenance. We apologize for any inconvenience. If more information is available, you can find it by selecting the service from the Tools page.

im getting this message 

Im getting an error message when I'm trying to login on WMR?

DID ANYONE UPDATE?!?!

Mine still says the same thing, but I have a DDD already. Anyone who didn't have one have one now?

Mine didn’t update smh swear this is probably the worst tax season ever for me. Last year, I got my Federal 2/21, state(DC) 2/22 and payroll on 2/22. One helluva win last year.

Nope mine didnt freakinnn update either. 

As soon as I seen you guys post about an error message, I checked and was able to access my info. Still no update, just processing unfortunately.

Thejays) that hilarious, I got my payroll 2/21 and my federal 2/22, it was a good couple days..lol

It untelling what they are doing.... In my state (KY) it says that it'll update everyday between 3am-6am...that varies on Sundays but mostly at those times.

Mommyof3) thanks that really does ease my mind..

Still no update for me i just checked. 😵

Can everyone see their transcripts?

Filed and accepted on1/31
Got the processing message on WMR.
Online Transcripts show NA.

@Heuserj I still have a blank transcript
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies