cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

Posting on multiple threads.

There’s a trick to the irs. Call them and tell them you had a direct deposit date for today but your bank has nothing pending or anything at all.

They will then care to look into your file and correct your deposit date. All whilest giving you the relief. Ps you’re welcome. 😁
Level 7

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

I’m at 30 days with nothing or change
Level 8

For everybody who makes the call to the irs let me know how it goes and what they say for your ddd
Level 10

@Jessicachru  please stop giving false information to people..

these people have not even gotten a second bar as being accepted on WMR tool.

it is still being processed.

you cannot call irs and ask them to correct a deposit date when there has never been given one, and they surely wont just push it through

i called yesterday he told me i had to wait that majority of people would have a DD of 2/27... and that WMR would be updated on the 23rd for those people

Level 10

@Jessicachru  False

these people have not even gotten a second bar as being accepted on WMR tool.

it is still being processed.

you cannot call irs and ask them to correct a deposit date when there has never been given one, and they surely wont just push it through

i called yesterday he told me i had to wait that majority of people would have a DD of 2/27... and that WMR would be updated on the 23rd for those people

Level 11

Still being processed you can call ask if your getting a letter maybe they know what their talking about

Being processed well have to wait till the 23rd for a update unless you can get transcripts online then that great look for 846 code and share that date
Level 10

@Mommyof3  on hold with IRS

just to make a point that you can't call and say what that girl had said...

giving WRONG information is HORRIBLEEEEEEEEEE to people.

Level 11

Please share what they say?? Not sure what the comment is about horrible etc?? I haven’t said anything like that. I said if you can get someone from there that knows what they are talking about that is what I said cause it’s the call center and been scripted what to say to so many
Level 10

no i meant the other poster...

17 min on hold so far, estimated wait time is 30 min lol

ill wait

Level 11

Oh gotcha I get lost in these not sure lol