turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

melyles8

We used TurboTax to file our 2019 taxes. I was just informed that we incorrectly filed a schedule c instead of k-1. How do I amend this? Is TurboTax guaranteed?

How do I amend the schedule c for a K-1?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

We used TurboTax to file our 2019 taxes. I was just informed that we incorrectly filed a schedule c instead of k-1. How do I amend this? Is TurboTax guaranteed?

WHAT ????

Did you file a Sch C as a sole prop instead of a Partnership 1065 or an S-Corp 1120S ???

melyles8

Yes we filed a sole proprietor schedule c when in fact it is a multi member LLC and needed a K-1. 

Ok  ... so you are not versed in filing a 1065 so I highly recommend you seek local professional assistance to mitigate the damages you have ... not only does the 1065 need to be filed (and it is very late and the penalties are very costly) but the personal return(s) also  need to be amended.  And no this is not covered by the TT guarantee ... this is a purely a user entry error.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies