jaytam

We just found a mistake on a W-2, can I still enter all my other info then come back to add w-2 after we get an updated one.

We itemize deductions I want to add all that so it is ready.  Can I do that??

LindaA

Yes, you can enter your other information now and save your work. Just don't file your return until you have received the corrected W-2. (Otherwise you'll have to paper-file an amended return to add the corrected W-2 to your originally filed tax return.)

To save your work, click My Account (top right), then click Save & Sign Out. (Click the screenshot below to enlarge it for reference.) TurboTax will save your information and sign you out of your account.

When you want to come back and finish your return, just sign in and click Take me to my return. Once the return is open, click Pick up where I left off.

LindaA