user252204

Was wondering when my taxes will come in the mail i filed them on Feb 12th?

NiaW

The IRS releases most refunds within 21 calendar days after the e-file has been accepted or received, not 21 days from the e-filing date. For mailed returns, please allow 5-6 weeks from the postmark date.

24 hours after your federal return has been accepted, you may look them up on Where's My Refund?

NiaW

user252204

I needed to update my zip code because it was the wrong one. Will it now be changed and be sent to me from the right zip code
NiaW

You cannot change your ZIP code, or anything else on your tax return, after you've filed it.While it is not ever possible to be absolutely, positively, 100% sure, this probably should not delay or impact your tax refund in any way.  As long as your name, Social Security Number (SSN) and other tax data on your return are correct, then an incorrect (or mistyped) postal ZIP code alone should not matter. As long as your street address, city, and state are correct, then the IRS can standardize and correct the ZIP code as they may need.
user252204

Does it mean that i will get my taxes back between March 10th and 12th? Okay i was just wondering if they can still send them with the wrong zip code.
NiaW

Allow 5-6 weeks from the postmark date. Try contacting the IRS if you have further questions or do not receive your refund within this time frame.
user252204

So from Feb 12th the day i filled them allow 5-6 weeks so maybe the 12th of March do you think i will receive them?